Getting to Corin Forest is easy. We are located on Canberra's Tourist
Drive 5, off the Tidbinbilla Road, 12 kilometers up the Corin Road
at Smokers Gap, 1200 meters above sea level. Unfortunately, at this
stage, no public transport or bus service is available.
The are no entry charges and although our boundary is along side
the Namadgi national Park, no park entry costs are charged. Parking
For visitors to Canberra, we recommend that you call into the Canberra
Tourism Information Centre on Northbourne Ave. to get a copy of
the brochure for "Tourist Drive 5" - which includes a
map similar to the one below.
Click here for printer
1. Tuggeranong Parkway to the new suburb of Gordon.
2. Turn right at round-about to Woodcock drive.
3. Turn right to Jim Pike Ave.
4. Turn right to Point Hut Road and cross river
5. From this point you can follow the Tourist Drive 5 signs (in
brown) to Corin (see above map)